- Coming home and seeing my flowers flourishing! I bought some flowers for the planter box in my front yard about six months ago and every time I pull up in my driveway I smile because they look so pretty!
- The way my cheekbones look when I put highlighter on. My current favorite is the Urban Decay Afterglow Palette! You can read my review over here.
- Seeing Ed Sheeran live on Friday at the new Perth Optus Stadium. What an amazing show! If you ever get a chance to see him live, I recommend you take it. Having Missy Higgins perform as the supporting act was also a bonus!
- Hanging out with my sister! This week I managed to catch up with my sister for lunch and a movie. It was really great to slow down and have a proper catch up. A perfect way to spend a day off.
- Altered Carbon. My partner and I started watching this on Netflix last week and we are hooked. There are some serious cyber-punk vibes plus enough mystery to keep you on your toes. So if you looking for your next binge-worthy show, this is it! Only problem is we’ve almost finished the available episodes…
Has anyone got another Netflix show they can recommend?