“Everyday might not be good but there’s good in everyday”
1. This month I’ve been working in a different position at work. It’s been a good learning curve and the extra pay isn’t too bad either! I’ll be a bit sad when things go back to normal…
2. My partner is an absolute legend. I’ve had a couple of rough days recently and he’s kept me grounded and well supplied in cups of tea!
3. Game of Thrones is here and I can’t believe we’re up to the final season. I don’t know how they are going to fit so much in just 6 episodes… After the series is over I might start re-reading the series!
4. Two years ago I received a heavily pruned Epiphyllum oxypetalum (also know as Queen of the Night) and for the first time I have moon flowers! They’re such a pretty flower but they only bloom at night time so I almost missed it. This is what they look like in full bloom.
5. What will probably be the absolute highlight of my month was trying on my very first lot of wedding dresses! There were so many pretty dress and I don’t know how I’m going to pick one. All I know is that I can’t wait for my next appointment.
What have you been up to this month?